The Police applies to everyone visiting or using this website for donations or any other purpose. YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION Foundation takes your privacy seriously and treats all financial information about any transaction you have with the Foundation as highly confidential. In addition, YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION Foundation does not share details including e-mail addresses or phone numbers of any of our donors or constituents, with any third party.
The Foundation deeply and sincerely values all contributions to sustain our mission. To protect the privacy of our donors and their special relationship with YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION Foundation, the following shall be maintained:
- YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, credit card details, etc, only for the purposes of accepting donations to the YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION Foundation (“Donor Data”).
- YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION does not trade or sell anyone’s personal information with any third party.
- YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION offer donors the option to be recognized anonymously.
- Donors may recieve solicitations, emails and newsletters from YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION, however a request can be made, at any time, to not receive.
- Such updates from YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION and the same shall be discontinued.
- YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION does not track, collect or distribute personal information entered by those who visit the website of YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION.
- Personal information stored in the YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION Foundation database is protected with a secured login with authentication, assignment of a unique ID to each person with computer access, regular passcode changes, and user IDs are deactivated or terminated as needed.
- YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION’s hosting data server provides data protection meeting PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard), encrypted communication via SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, intrusion detection for all devices and network nodes, state-of-the-art firewall infrastructure that detects malicious application attacks, virus protection, network load balancing devices via Citrix, and patch management, security and vulnerability monitoring and tracking, and SQL server attack protection via applications to detect SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting Attacks.
To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organisation and the causes which they are asked to support, we assure the following:
- To be informed of YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION’s mission, including the way the Foundation intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing the YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION Foundation to the donor will be professional
- To feel free to ask questions/ clarifications when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright responses.
Donation Refund policy
YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION Foundation follows a reliable refund policy to let our donors feel privileged about their association with us. We take utmost care about processing donations as per the mandates signed by our donors in the donor forms, both offline and online. But in case of an unlikely event of an erroneous deduction or If the Donor wants to cancel/revoke the donation, YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION Foundation will respond within 7 working days from the date of receiving the complaint from donor. The timely refund of the wrongly deducted amount will depend on the type of transaction used by the donor.
In such cases of refund, YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION shall be able to initiate refund in the following cases:
- A proof showing that the amount has been deducted from the donor’s account for donation along with a written communication for refund shall be shared with the Foundation within two (02) days from such a donation.
- If the receipt has been issued by the Foundation, then the donor is required to return the original receipt at our official address.
In the case of tax exemption certificate already issued, refund will not be possible.
We can be contacted for refund request through the following:
*International donations will require more working days for refund.
How the Information is used
Donor Data may be used for these kinds of purposes:
- Distributing receipts and thanking donors for donations
- Informing donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities of YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION Foundation
- Internal analysis, such as research and analytics
- Record keeping
- Reporting to applicable government agencies as required by law
- Surveys, metrics, and other analytical purposes
- Other purposes related to the fundraising operations
Anonymous donor information may be used for promotional and fundraising activities. Comments that are provided by donors may be publicly published and may be used in promotional materials. YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION may use available information to supplement the Donor Data to improve the information we use to drive our fundraising efforts. YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION may allow donors the option to have their name publicly associated with their donation unless otherwise requested as part of the online donation process.
To provide donors the best possible experience, we work with service providers and may share Donor Data and other information with, or have it transmitted through them. Such service providers include, for example, collocation facilities and bandwidth providers as well as organisations that help non-profit organizations with fundraising.
YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION is committed to protect Donor Data from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Among other things, we endeavour to adopt a range of security practices, including measures to help secure web access to sensitive data and undertake efforts to address security vulnerabilities for various tools and databases.
YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION may disclose information when required by law; when needed to protect its rights, privacy, safety, property, donors, or users; and when necessary to enforce its terms of service.
YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION seeks to retain donor-related information only as needed to fulfil the purposes described in this policy unless a longer retention period is required by law or regulations. For example, tax laws in India may require the Foundation to maintain contact information and contribution level of donors.
YUVA EKTA INDIA FOUNDATION stands indemnified from any loss, harm, cost or claim, that may arise due to any act, omission or commission committed by any user or visitor of this website and therefore disclaims itself from any liability thereof.